When it comes to cloud and enterprise cyber security, Trend Micro has global expertise in delivering a platform that provides central visibility for better, faster detection and response to internet security breaches. With this new alliance, SourceFuse, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, and Trend Micro, an AWS Advanced Security Competency Partner, customers can now benefit from well-architected security assessments.
“This partnership could not have come at a better time. With SourceFuse having just achieved ISO 27001 Certification, and Trend Micro being leaders in internet security, our client’s data has never been more secure”.
– Kelly Dyer, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, SourceFuse
The technology, which provides WAR assessments, connects to the client’s cloud infrastructure with read-only mode, scanning for and prioritizing issues before delivering a remediation report. Conforming to the AWS WAR Framework, based on this remediation report SourceFuse is able to then modernize applications delivering secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructures for their client applications, based on five key aspects of WAR:
- Operational Excellence: creating the most effective and efficient cloud infrastructure, with the ability to continue improving business processes
- Security: implementing robust data security throughout the client’s cloud infrastructure, automating security best practices, and incident response plans
- Reliability: automating recovery procedures, managing and planning for changes in capacity, maximizing network availability during peak access
- Performance Efficiency: continuous review and monitoring of resources, and deploying latest technologies, to create the most efficient cloud environment
- Cost Optimization: implementing cloud financial management, for budgeting, forecasting, and optimizing costs to meet fluctuating demand
How the Partnership Benefits Customers
Embedding Trend Micro cyber security expertise within SourceFuse applications delivers:
- Reduced data security risks
- Superior regulatory compliance
- Enhanced visibility and management of potential threats
- Improved detection of data security risks
- Increased efficiency of issue resolutions