SourceFuse, a leading provider of industry cloud-native solutions to a 300+ global customer base, announced today that it has been recognized by Amazon Web Services (AWS) as an ‘AWS CloudFormation Service Delivery Partner’, building on an existing collaboration. Together, SourceFuse and AWS are able to provide a complete range of cloud-based services and cloud management portfolio that will give enterprise customers fast and flexible ways to manage resources on the cloud.
AWS CloudFormation gives clients an easy way to model a collection of related AWS and third-party resources, via a preconfigured template, provision them quickly and consistently, and manage them throughout their life cycles, by treating infrastructure as code.
“Achieving this recognition represents another exciting milestone as AWS Advanced Consulting Partners. AWS CloudFormation enables SourceFuse to demonstrate our commitment to enhancing our clients’ experience of digital transformation to the cloud effortlessly.”
– Kabir Chandhoke, COO, SourceFuse
How AWS CloudFormation can add value to your cloud management
As a leading AWS (Amazon Web Services) Advanced Consulting Partner, SourceFuse executes a well-defined, value-oriented strategic approach to cloud modernization-led migration. A CloudFormation template describes your desired resources and their dependencies so you can launch and configure them together as a stack. Integrating AWS CloudFormation, one can manage and provision stacks across multiple AWS accounts and AWS Regions increasing scalability in one go. With CloudFormation, SourceFuse’s customers are able to:
- Automate Best Practices: applying DevOps best practices for simplifying auditing changes and trigger automated deployments
- Scale Infrastructure Worldwide: manage resource scaling by sharing CloudFormation templates to be used throughout the organization
- Integrate with Other AWS Services: integrating CloudFormation with other AWS services enables further automation of resource management
- Manage Third-Party and Private Resources: model, provision, and manage third-party public or private application resources alongside existing AWS resources
- Contribute to CloudFormation with the Community: define and create resource providers to automate the creation of cloud infrastructure safely and systematically
- Extend CloudFormation with 3rd-Party Resource Types: discover, provision, and manage third-party resources published by AWS Partners and the developer community in the CloudFormation Public Registry, enabling a searchable and managed catalog of extensions to simplify building your cloud infrastructure
Learn more about the benefits of AWS CloudFormation and the solutions that SourceFuse has successfully delivered on the cloud.